Technical question re: log-in

Hello THS teams! Where in my profile/account can I find my log-in info for the community forum? I’ve input what I know it to be, and I can never get in unless I ask for a log-in link, which bypasses the option of logging in manually.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @weg , Click on your forum profile picture or initial in the circle on the upper right, then from the list of icons in the right column, go to the bottom icon and click on the silhouette of a person. Then click on preferences. Then click on account, security or profile.

Sadly, the info isn’t there; hence the inquiry. :frowning:

@weg I am sorry that you are having these issues. Just to clarify a bit further are you in your THS account and you would like to log in to the forum? Are you having issues login into the forum?
Feel free to DM and I can assist you further.

1 Like

At the time of the attempt, I was indeed in my THS account - I have a listing that went live today. So I was trying to log into the forum. But to be honest, I use it so rarely, that if I need to get a link to login, it’s really no big deal. I don’t use it often enough for it to be a bother. I just found it mildly annoying. Thanks for trying!

I must say I do find it annoying that you can’t switch between the website and forum without having to use a different log in. I have to use safari to log into the forum as it doesn’t work with google, but can use google to get into the main THS website. Bizarre!

Oh, that IS bizarre! I use Google Chrome exclusively. But honestly, I’m so rarely in the forum, that is really no big deal to have to have them send me a link to login every single time. I only logged in the other day to look for a specific topic - I can’t even remember what it is at the moment! :stuck_out_tongue:

@weg Thank you for the additional information. I had a look at my login and when I am in my THS account if I go to the drop-down menu and select the forum it takes me straight to my logged-in forum account as I saved the login details to my computer.

So it might depend on the device you are using and if you can save the login email address and password to your device it should not ask you each time to log in to the forum. I have managed to do this on my iPhone as well. I can google some instructions for you depending on your device and DM you.

@Smiley That is so strange as I use Google Chrome for all of my logins. But you are right a dual login would be great!

Thanks much!

1 Like