App not recognizing my log in

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem. When I log in it says my email and password is not correct. I know it is since the info is saved and automatically populates. Re installed and still happening

I had the same issue a few weeks ago, I could log in on the desktop, but not on the app. It rectified itself a few hours later, so assume it’s some kind of technical bug?

Hi @KC1102 sorry you are having tech issues this is Membership Services related, I will tag @Therese however she is offline ATM I will pass it to the team and someone will be in touch. Thank you @Els for supporting

1 Like

I have experienced the same problem also on the Community Forum page.

I’ve also had this issue, saying my password isn’t recognised when it should be, then later corrects itself!

I am sorry this is happening, and it is odd that a saved password isn’t working. If I could maybe suggest manually entering the email and password and see if that works otherwise the only thing we can suggest is to reset the password. If you do reset the password, please only press the reset once and wait for the email link. It can sometimes take up to 30 mins.
Also to check that the forum login details arent being mixed up with the website ones.
I hope this helps and little and please let me know if you are still having problems.
Kind regards
Therese

2 Likes

Same here! It works with the desktop version of the THS site and the forum, when I use the iPad, but not when I switch to another device. All of my devices are Apple and the login information is saved and can be accessed by all of them.

For me right now, the app is fine but I can’t log into the desktop site with my usual facebook log in.

HI @sbwade tagging @Therese who will connect, if you’re still having issues.

Thank you! I am still having issues (I left a message with support too.)

Hi @sbwade … I see that Becky has been in touch. I hope you have managed to log in successfully now. Kind regards Therese

2 Likes

Thank you for your assistance @Angela_L and @Therese . Changing my password did the trick…I was able to log in through the app

2 Likes

@KC1102 Kudos to you for having taken the time to return to the forum post to thank the THS staff for taking care of something. Sadly, this type of thoughtfulness is often overlooked, and yet every day I see @Angela_L, @Vanessa_A , and those from membership services @Therese quickly dealing with all kinds of issues. :clap:

3 Likes

Hi @KC1102 we really appreciate your show of appreciation for the help you received and to echo @Snowbird’s words thank you for taking the time to say a simple thank you … it means a lot. The best part is you can now log in again … back to business as usual :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like