Top Things To Do In Liverpool, England When Pet & Housesitting

Continuing Our Top Things To Do Series … Liverpool The Home Of The Fab Four …

Are you a fan of The Beatles but also of fascinating museums, historically interesting buildings, stunning waterfronts and amazing food? If you went ‘tick, tick, tick’ on all those things, your next pet sitting trip should probably take you to Liverpool on the beautiful shores of the Irish Sea and the River Mersey.

Not convinced yet? Well, you most definitely will be once we show you what to do in Liverpool while you’re there. Here we go!

1 Like

Having long meant to visit Liverpool I got a housesit there last year. I had a fab time with a cheeky little dog called Boso, and 2 gorgeous cats called Kedi & Sophie. I was able to leave Boso for up to 5 hours which gave me the opportunity to do one thing a day. I consider the homeowners friends, they’re very generous and have returned since to housesit. I was invited a 3 Rd time but was booked elsewhere. I love the city, so much to do and interesting just walking the streets too.

2 Likes

I love the cathedrals. Liverpool Cathedral (Anglican) is the longest cathedral in the world and Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral (RC) has the biggest dome in the world.

3 Likes

I remember visiting Liverpool in 2015 and visited the maritime museum at Albert Dock. Saw titanic artefacts although there is plenty more . Loved it.
Saw ‘the cavern’ & attended the Beatles museum. Had a nice night out at the Renshaw pub. I saw the white starline building.
We walked past the Adelphi hotel which has housed famous people like Judy Garland.
Apparently haunted.
Did the liverpool bus tour (one of those open top red buses)

1 Like