Updating your welcome guide

Hello THS Forum, I’ve joined the Forum to see if someone can help me understand why I can’t see my updates in my welcome guide. I want to add a list of local attractions in teh neighbourhood section, but despite pasting text and saving it, the edits are not showing up. Can anyone advise what I’m doing wrong? Thank you! Aisling

@Aisling Wishing you a warm welcome to the community forum.

I am going to refer your question to the Membership Services team as they will be able to login to your account and look at your welcome guide and check everything is as it should be, they can also offer you step-by-step instructions.

Please look out for an email from support@trustedhousesitters.com :slight_smile:

Thank you Carla!

1 Like

Hello Carla I was wondering if there’s any news from the Team on the update to the guide? Thanks for the follow up.

Hi @Aisling Carla is offline until tomorrow I will pick this up for you. She did forward this to Membership Services and a member of the team will be in touch directly via email, unfortunately I cannot give you a time frame as they are very busy, as you can imagine, so please watch for their email.

Thank you Angela!