What’s Your Favourite Country?

Hola! Nosotros somos argentinos y vivimos en la Patagonia desde hace 31 años. La Argentina es un país con una gran diversidad de paisajes, muy extenso y una pasión para nosotros.
Conocemos algo de Uruguay, Brasil, Paraguay, Chile, Perú, Cuba y República Dominicana… países de América.
Hace unos años pudimos recorrer Italia y España. Esta última es la tierra de nuestras madres y nos maravilló !
Nuestros países favoritos son Argentina y España.
Nos gustaría vivir en España porque nos gusta y porque vive uno de nuestros hijos. Se podría hacer realidad ya que tenemos la doble ciudadanía.

Hi! We are Argentines and have lived in Patagonia for 31 years. Argentina is a country with a great diversity of landscapes, very extensive and a passion for us.
We know something about Uruguay, Brazil, Paraguay, Chile, Peru, Cuba and the Dominican Republic… countries of America.
A few years ago we were able to tour Italy and Spain. The latter is the land of our mothers and we were amazed!
Our favorite countries are Argentina and Spain.
We would like to live in Spain because we like it and because one of our children lives. It could become a reality since we have dual citizenship.

T

5 Likes

@KelaHugo Hola y bienvenido a nuestro foro comunitario, gracias por acompañarnos desde la Patagonia … Qué afortunado eres de vivir en un país tan increíble, gracias por compartir su belleza.
¿Cómo se comparan Italia y España con su país de origen y a cuál regresaría si tuviera la oportunidad?
Viajar es el mejor educador y aquellos de nosotros que tenemos la suerte de experimentar diferentes partes del mundo podemos compartir nuestras experiencias con los demás y enriquecer sus vidas también.

Gracias por traer el suyo a nuestra comunidad, disfrute de estar aquí y conectarse con nuestros miembros de todo el mundo.

Angela y el equipo

1 Like

@Angela-CommunityManager gracias por darnos la bienvenida.
Italia y España nos hacen recordar a Argentina … muchos de sus sabores, comidas, costumbres, formas de hablar son como las argentinas, ya que llegaron inmigrantes de a miles debido a las guerras en Europa.
Con España nos sucede que es más fácil comunicarnos ya que hablamos el mismo idioma.
En breve estaremos por allí durante unos meses.

1 Like

Hace años que quieremos andar a Patagonia, pero esta muy lejos de mi país… Debemos ir un dia, debemos hacerlo en los proximos años porque somos jubilados tambien, quiero decir no somos muy jovenes !
Bienvenido

1 Like

Hola Provence !
Gracias por escribirme.
Nosotros también somos jubilados y entiendo tu necesidad. Quizás puedan cumplir su sueño.
Nos mantenemos comunicados.
Atentamente
Kela y Hugo

Hello Provence! Thank you for writing to me, we are also retirees and I understand your need. Maybe they can fulfill their dream. We keep in touch. Sincerely.
1 Like

My heart has fallen in love with South Africa - the wild part! These pics are the reason why :slight_smile:

I was born in UK, mum and grandmother were Canadian and I am now Australian. Currently in Norway, moving to Aberdeen Scotland in August until mid next year when I hope we can get back to our 4x4 with a tent on top, in storage in Johannesburg. We spent most of 2020 in lockdown housesitting in South Africa.

6 Likes

I too love South Africa and would return in a heartbeat, what utterly stunning photos, thank you for making our day just a little bit more animal mad and sharing the raw and wild beauty of S Africa, also taking us on a world trip with your family heritage and the next few stops of your journey …

2 Likes

Thank you Angela :slight_smile: x

1 Like

Gorgeous photos. I’ve never been to South Africa, but it is way up there on my list. Hopefully one day!

2 Likes

We loved South Africa, managed two months out there just before Covid struck. We started with a fortnight housesit in Johannesburg, a week in Victoria Falls, three weeks on a guided tour, and three weeks self drive, with my mum, along the Garden Route.
Would love to go back

3 Likes

Sounds like you saw a good part of it while you were there Jackie :slight_smile: We loved the Garden Route and still have so much more to see. x

1 Like

Thanks Lindsay - hope you get there and experience the incredible wildlife there :slight_smile:

I’ve been having a mooch around your website… such interesting and varied travels! Love these pictures from Africa. They remind me of a trip we took into the Okavango Delta, Botswana, after a 3m house sit there a few years ago. Just sublime and I totally understand why you are drawn to SA. We’d hoped to travel to Namibia another time, after hearing feedback. For now we’ll be content with Europe so I’m deep into your roadtrips here :slight_smile: Thanks for a lovely share!

2 Likes

Thanks Vanessa — the Okavango Delta must be unreal — it’s on our list to visit when we continue our overlanding Africa. There is so much to explore in our world isn’t there? Europe has enough to keep you busy for while at least :wink: Happy travelling x

2 Likes