Who's on a house sit now? How's it going?

Piggy is adorable, I love those big bully smiles!

1 Like

We’re on a month’s house sit in Çeşme in Turkey with one dog and one cat (that thinks it’s a dog), with 180 degree sea views of Greece and blue skies this morning. It’s idyllic so far and we feel very lucky :two_hearts:

7 Likes

That sounds glorious!

2 Likes

I’m pretty excited. We’re heading up to Chipping Campden today for our first UK sit since the fall of 2019. Can’t wait!

6 Likes

My husband and I are in the Dorking UK area sitting with a sweet golden retriever. The setting is very quiet and remote with several trails for walking ourselves and Lucy. The roads here are especially narrow which makes driving a bit unnerving when there are bicyclists and oncoming cars. The lovely gardens on the property are relaxing and colorful this time of year.

1 Like

We are all so very happy this morning. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

My dream sit (if I were a sitter)! Rustic, rural, gardens, dirt, pets!
Lucky you!

Beautiful Pembrokeshire, South Wales, UK. It doesn’t get any better than this

My older son and the lovely Neli will be spending a lot of time in the water

Jumping for joy

10 Likes

We will, one day! I love Thailand too. Wales is feeling quite tropical today though! Hope it continues…

1 Like

We are in Chicago with the lovely Ivy.

7 Likes

What a lovely face :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m on a rough one, unfortunately. The house is a mess, the kitchen is dirty, there isn’t a shower, the walking situation was misleading, and as far as I can tell, there is no bed with clean sheets on it for me to sleep in so I’ll be sleeping in my camper. Thankfully the doggo is sweet, the view is glorious, and it’s just a couple days. But it’s one of the few sits I regret taking. At least I won’t have to spend hours getting the house spotless before the HOs return because I don’t plan on cleaning any mess I don’t create.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry, CC :disappointed:. Looks like you’re keeping your eyes open for the silver lining, though.

It is what it is. If it was longer I would have reconsidered staying. But for just a couple days when I have a chunk of work to get done, I can deal with it.

Saludos de España :es:

8 Likes

Another day, another beautiful Pembrokeshire beach.

Lots of digging

And some more swimming

8 Likes

beautiful! love bengals!

Are you by any chance looking after Neli in Tenby @Debbie? If so, I’ve looked after her too! A great dog who we took with us on most outings. Ball obsessed!!

2 Likes

@temba Yes we are! She’s still completely obsessed with balls (or anything that could be thrown for her to fetch). She doesn’t ever want to stop, even though her hips give her trouble after too much activity. She’s such a lovely girl.

2 Likes

That’s Neli all right!!!

2 Likes