Why are my posts being moderated?

Can someone from THS please let me know why my posts are suddenly being moderated?
@Ben-ProductManager @Vanessa_A
I’ve been asked by @Amparo to liaise with people re a meet-up in London on 26 July but each time I respond I get a message telling me my post is being moderated. Explanation please! In fact it would have been courteous for someone to tell me in advance if you have an issue with me rather than just start moderating everything I try to post/respond to people…

1 Like

@Smiley I had the same thing happen to me, I think it’s across the board now so everyone’s comments will be moderated before they are posted

1 Like

yes, it happened to me too today

1 Like

Thanks that’s reassuring, I think, but it’s rather weird. It feels a bit like a mini nanny state

Weird Colin….what can be going on? I should have thought they were too busy to moderate us all

There are a few new moderators, and they’re in different time zones it seems.

It would be nice to know if this is something that’s temporary or is the norm now.

1 Like

It does seem a little over the top at this point - it’s not as if there is any spam and there does not seem to be any inappropriate posts appearing. Maybe they are trying to stop home hosts posting their listing details?

@Angela_L - Can you throw any light on this new development?

1 Like

I thought I was being targeted! I’ve already messaged @Angela_L about the issue, but decided to post it here too. Thanks for your comments

I’ve now noticed that there’s a faded grey ‘Solution’ by each of our comments……that’s new too! :flushed:

My post on the ‘meet-up’ has now been approved! Still waiting for a reason……

@Smiley I didn’t get the message from the last post I made so hopefully it has stopped now :crossed_fingers:t2:

HI @Smiley @Colin @Katie @Samox24 and others who may be/read this thread … firstly thank you for bringing this to our attention it is not something we have put in place although there are trust levels and until new members reach a certain level posts are moderated. I will get this looked into and just to manage expectations it may take a little while to investigate so please bear with us.

In cases like this a Direct Message to one of the Admins explaining what is happening would be the quickest way to get an explanation and assistance.

Angela & The Team

4 Likes

Hi Angela
Thank you. I was trying to work out how to send a message, and sent one to you but not sure when you’re available.
Colin and I aren’t new members of the Forum and this has only just started so that doesn’t really make sense….
However, look forward to hearing an explanation from someone.
Many thanks

Hi @Smiley we’ve looked into it and it should now be OK.

Do let me know if you have any more issues … glitches happen and the forum is no different, apologies for any inconvenience and I’m going to close this post.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

@Smiley I see that Angela is replying to you but if it’s any consolation, my post was moderated this morning too. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes