A "size" filter for dogs?

Hi @booms welcome to our community forum and for contributing to feedback and ideas, I have moved your post to the most appropriate thread … Ideas & Feedback

Enjoy connecting with other members and will be interesting to see responses. I’m a huge Springer lover although I always feel very guilty for saying that I love one breed more than another, but I don’t really of course they just have such lovely soft ears.

Angela and the Team

1 Like

I would love to be able to search for small to medium size dogs. Or select all animals excluding horses.

I would also like to do a general search for sits between certain dates including all of Europe or exclude the US and Australia for example when I will be travelling only to Europe. At the moment I need to search one country at a time.

1 Like

And I’d like to search for big dogs, having had an Irish Wolfhound companion for 8 years. But I’ll sit almost anything if other conditions are good.
Since starting with TH I’ve done a 5 dog sit including 2 80 pounders, a 3 dog sit totaling about 200 pounds - a pair of bernedoodles and a flat coat retriever and others with solo big dogs.

3 Likes

Tell her I will come visit.

1 Like

you can use the map to zone in on a region and it’ll only show sits from the area showing.

Had the same thought myself. Would be very helpful I think!

1 Like