Filter Quantity of Pets

Hi all! I’ve completed 3 housesits. And am curious, is it possible to ‘filter’ on the quantity of pets I can housesit? For example, I love to housesit with dogs, but if I’m doing a larger dog breed, I would like to restrict to 1 dog because of the need to take them on walks (and not all dogs are well trained to respond to sit, stay, and don’t pay attention at all to that squirrel :smile: Thanks!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @kands713. Unfortunately there’s no filter for number or size of dogs. This has been raised before but no action taken as yet.

It’s a really good idea! And more transparency and details about dogs: how good on a leash, honest listings about how much walking they need, if they know basic commands.

1 Like

Hi lou28, Thanks for the reply! I’ve started asking some of these questions about dog’s behavior in my initial interview. However, sometimes the HO response (Fido barks at other dogs on his walks) is very different from what I actually experience (Fido goes totally nutters and insane destroying my arms and wrists in the process when he sees other dogs on his walk). Alas, experience is becoming a great teacher!