Add on Sit reminder in Welcome guide

I’m updating my Welcome Guide and want to add a few sit reminders but it only allows me to enter the date but not time. So you can set up a weekly reminder but the time is defaulted to 13:00. I have tried to update it to 10AM on both my laptop and iPad but it will not allow any entry to the time block field. Help.

Hi @Trudzie I have just spoken with James in Membership Services and unfortunately this is a known bug with the Welcome Guide which the team have in progress to look at and fix. I’m sorry I can’t be more helpful.

We are looking at improving the Welcome Guide user experience as this is an important resource for on sit success and communication.

Thank you for your patience, we will update members accordingly.

Thanks! I did do a search in the Forums before adding this topic using the phrases “Add on Sit reminder” and “Welcome Guide” and nothing came up about this “bug”. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Hi, I am a new member and I am trying to add reminders in the calendar e.g feed schedule timings but I am also seeing this bug that prevents the user from adding specific timings to events. Conscious that the last update on this issue was in November 2021 and now almost 6 months on, there doesn’t appear to be a fix for this or at least a target date for this fix? As mentioned, the Welcome Guide is an important resource for sit success and communication. As a new member, I have concerns with the lack of progress on known bugs on such critical functionality. Is there any update as to when we can expect this known bug to be resolved? Thanks.

Hi @Mits welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters I will tag @Therese who will pick this up for you when she is next back online.

Thank you,

Angela

1 Like

Hi @Mits I will check with our tech team and email you via membership services.
Kind regards
Therese

Hi thank you for your email. It’s a shame users will have to wait until the end of the year for an important fix but I appreciate the update.

FWIW, I think that for updates like this it would be useful to post them in the thread as other people are interested in the information too. It’ll reduce your effort rather than PMing everyone individually. I appreciate that @Mits posted back with the information so we all know the ETA.

Hi @CreatureCuddler very good point and just an FYI we are currently looking at the best way to communicate updates like these on the forum …

1 Like