Anomaly with my reviews

Thus far I’ve completed 42 housesits with 42 x 5 star reviews. However, when I look at my profile it shows I’ve only got 20 reviews. When I look for myself as a housesitter it does show up that I’ve got 42 x 5 star reviews, but there shouldn’t be this anomaly should there?

FYI, I’ve looked up your profile on the website and I see 42 in both places.

1 Like

@Smiley Yours displays correctly for me too, both on the website and on the app. :slightly_smiling_face: Maybe try rebooting your device and see if that fixes it?

2 Likes

@BunnyCat That’s because the app combines reviews and references (42 reviews + 6 references for this sitter) and shows them as reviews.

3 Likes

Thanks for doing that Brad :blush:

Thanks @Snowbird. I don’t use the app as really can’t get to grips with it so just use my iPad. Thanks for checking, seems bizarre though

That’s strange but thank you for clarifying

Thank you for taking the time to check

2 Likes

Hi @Smiley, I know what you’re referring to as I’ve noticed it before and don’t understand why it is like that. If using the website, if I click on Preview under my photo for My Sitter Profile, it shows all my reviews. However, if I click on Edit Profile then Profile Preview it only shows my first 20 sits! This is also the case if I use the app and click on Me then Reviews. Again it only shows my first 20 reviews and not all references. The same applies to feedback given by me. Thankfully what other sitters and owners see when looking at our profile is correct!

1 Like

Thanks @temba, it is odd but, as you say, all reviews are showing to those who matter!
I’ve confirmed my first Aussie housesit today! Two Rocks, North of Perth, for August next year! It’s via TH but nearer the time I shall join the Australian site as it will give me more opportunities. I’ve joined the NZ site and have got 4 sits through that!
Looking forward to meeting up with you & your sister soonish….but don’t want to wish my life away! :blush:

3 Likes

That’s great you’ve booked your first THS Aussie sit @Smiley and I’m sure more will follow for the second half of next year. At least you know what State you’ll be in. You’re going well with your NZ sits👏.
Looking forward to meeting you too.

1 Like

I am trying to figure out why my latest two reviews don’t show up under my “Profile Preview,” (18) but they do appear under "Reviews About You’ (20) Can someone advise on this? These last two were really good ones too :wink: and I want them to be at the top of my reviews. Thanks!

Hi @ChristineH we will help you figure it out with the assistance of @Therese when she is back online

@ChristineH I will email you directly from membership services so please do look out for this email. Many thanks.