Any update on communication?

I’m sure this will likely get “poofed”, but I haven’t seen any communication, platform wide, regarding the latest changes from THS. I had video calls with two HOs this week and they were clueless.

2 Likes

In the absence of an email to all members I patiently await receipt of the next newsletter advising us of all the good news stories.

2 Likes

Did the late September newsletter come out? That was the one the updates were meant to be in as well as an email. I haven’t seen anything recently and have checked my spam just in case

I was wondering the same. Apparently I had not enabled the setting to allow emails which was why I had never received them in the past. I have updated what I hope is the correct setting so waiting patiently …

1 Like

I usually receive them but nothing so far.

1 Like

What changes? What’s going on? I haven’t heard anything.

1 Like

No newsletter or email yet @Timshazz!

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Conclusion Of Pausing Application Test - Updated Post

@Timshazz it’s supposed to be out by the end of this week, it’s a bit delayed apparently

3 Likes

@anon62832136 and now all home owners are labeled with the ridiculous title of pet parents whether we have pets or not, even if we dont like being called that, no choice

4 Likes

Hi @Crookie you are absolutely correct there has been a delay in sending out the comms, we will post an update for Forum members when this happens.

Thanks everyone