Apple 🍎 VS Android πŸ€– notifications

Hi @Chef
Your issue may be part of the bug present that the tech team are working on, as I mentioned previously and I am so sorry that I cannot give you any form of timing at the moment.

I started to receive notifications!

Not sure if my link helped, but I am happy the problem is solved. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aww. Not me :pensive:

I have a friend who changed her email address to another address on my domain, and it works.

I am getting her notification emails, but not getting my own.

Who can make sense of that one!?

@Therese Is there someone in support who can troubleshoot this because it is clearly not an android issue.

Hello, @MissChef, wow that does sound odd! I’m not sure how that would happen and it’s best we get that looked into for you.

Therese is currently offline so I will pass this on to the Membership services team for you. Please look out for an email from support@trustedhousesitters.com

With the last update, I have again the same problem.
It was working in the last months :confused:

@danilo I am sorry that your notifications are now not working after your update, I understand that would be frustrating for you, so please reach out to the membership services team here and ask to speak to an agent to get some help. I hope it gets sorted for you soon!