Are there any Chihuahua Mammas

Hi I am a owner of 2 wee .Chihuahua. s and wondered if there was any other owners, or sitters who have experience of them.

My wife & I absolutely love Chihuahua’s and always look out for sits with them. We previously looked after one on and off for nearly a year in a previous city where we lived and loved her as if she were our own dog. We love their personalities and they always make us laugh. Too cute!

2 Likes

Hi @Rebs10 and a big welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy connecting with other members and especially Chihuahua owners!!
Could we have some pix of your 2 - would love to see them!!

2 Likes

We’ve just completed a sit where one of the dogs was a 4.5 month old chihuahua. A tiny dog with a huge personality who could jump surprisingly high!

2 Likes

My family pet growing up was a Chihuahua and we’ve looked after one elderly one so far on our sits!

1 Like

Hi @Debbie you must have some adorable pics of the little one, we’d love to see just how small, SMALL is …

1 Like

Hi Angela ,i have been in hospital , I will look out some and put them on’.x

1 Like

Hi @Rebs10 I hope you are better and that it wasn’t anything serious. Take your time it will be lovely to see some pics when you have a moment. Stay well

1 Like

3 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing … pushchair transport :heart_eyes:

I’m a chihuahua/dachshund mix momma! My Oswald’s personality is purebred chihuahua though :joy:

4 Likes

I have fostered 8 Chihauhau’s during lockdown. I currently have one Chi Male, 8mths old, recently neutered.

There are so many resources, my favourite resource is the Giant book of Chihauhau care. They also have a great website that’s worth a look http://www.petchidog.com/chihuahua-book

May the Chi be with you!

2 Likes

Adorable!!!

2 Likes

They’re beauties!

2 Likes

Aw so cute those big brown eyes.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: How does this work?