Available for a sit in Quebec or Ontario

Bonjour à tous, je suis nouveau sur ce site, mais pas nouveau en homesitting. J’étais auparavant sur la plateforme Nomador depuis 2019. J’ai découvert cette plateforme et je la trouve très bien. Peut-être comme certain d’entre vous mon sit qui était prévu durant la période des fêtes a été annulé, étant donné que la famille a choisit de ne pas voyager vu les circonstances. Je suis donc disponible pour un sit au Québec ou en Ontario du 27 janv. au 10 janv. ou un peu plus tard.

Au plaisir de vous rencontrer

Hello everyone, I am new to this site, but not new to homesitting. I was previously on the Nomador platform since 2019. I discovered this platform and I find it very good. Perhaps like some of you my sit which was planned for the holiday season was canceled, as the family chose not to travel under the circumstances. I am therefore available for a sit in Quebec or Ontario from Jan 27 to Jan 10 or a little later.

Hope to meet you

1 Like

Hi @Etrudel welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters.

I’m sorry to hear that your Christmas sit has been cancelled but as you say you are not alone, unfortunately this is a very different year but unlike last Christmas there are many sits still being enjoyed by sitters and owners managing to fulfill their holiday travel plans … and lots of pets being kept happy at home.

The website is the very best place to find sits and the forum is the place for chatting, connecting and sharing experiences with members from around the world.

Welcome again, we look forward to getting to know you and sharing in your new THS adventure.

Angela and the Team

Thanks Angela!

1 Like

You may want to consider setting up and saving a search on your THS phone app for Ontario and Quebec, adding a filter for the date range that suits you. Then make sure you have notifications set on your phone for the app. Anytime a sit is posted, you will receive a notification.

You can also do a similar search on the website, again narrowing down the area on the map and the date range. Then you will see the available sits for the holiday season. I know there are still many in Ontario, especially in the Toronto area. I hope you find one that makes it a special holiday season for you.

1 Like

Thanks Snowbird for the advice, I will try it. Have a nice Christmas holidays!

1 Like

do you mean DECEMBER 27 to January 10?

Yes Maryse, but i search for a sit un Quebec or Ontario.