New member from Quebec, Canada

Hello everyone, I’m Eric and I live in Quebec, Canada. After 2 cancellations due to restrictions, I am finally in service in Longueuil, Quebec with 6 cats. I have been doing house sitting since 2019 on another platform and I discovered THS on social networks. I really like this platform which I find user-friendly and I find great opportunities there. For now, I am focusing on the provinces of Canada, but I hope to travel to other countries soon. Looking forward to chat with you.

Bonjour à tous, je suis Eric et j’habite au Quebec, Canada. Après 2 annulations dû aux restrictions, je suis enfin en service à Longueuil, Quebec avec 6 chats. Je fais du home sitting depuis 2019 sur une autre plateforme et j’ai découvert THS sur les réseaux sociaux. J’aime beaucoup cette plateforme que je trouve conviviale et j’y trouve de belles opportunités. Pour l’instant, je me concentre sur les provinces du Canada, mais j’espère bientôt voyager dans d’autres pays. Au plaisir d’échanger avec vous.

6 Likes

Hi and Welcome Eric :wave:

2 Likes

So glad you found us. Welcome @Etrudel

3 Likes

Welcome!!! Those restrictions were difficult this past year…best of luck now that the world is reopening :blush:

1 Like

Hello @Etrudel and welcome :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like