Beautiful Sweden

Hello. We are currently based in beautiful Sweden, home of many lakes and forests. If you love peace and quiet, this is the place for you, with civilization at a short distance. In the meantime I am trying to figure out how to add pictures … Thank you

Admin Notice: Edited to comply with posting guidelines

6 Likes

We would love to visit Sweden but not this year!

Admin Notice: Edited to comply with posting guidelines

Welcome to the forum, I’m currently a home owner in Sussex, UK but planning to also do some sitting sometime soon.
Am visiting Stockholm in May with my Morris dancing side as guests of Eken Morris who are based there, am looking forward to my first trip to Sweden. Good luck with sorting your profile & getting sitters, I have had really great ones so far.

Hi @Crusade , I think you may not be allowed to add photos as a very new member. How about linking your THS profile to your community forum profile, then we can see your photos there?

Guidance here:

@Crusade welcome to the forum! As I am sure you have already seen, the members here are eager to help answer any questions you have, help with any concerns and help give you great advice on how to succeed with TrustedHousesitters. I see @ketch has already sent you directions on how to add your profile, which in itself will help other members easily find your member profile and possibly connect for a sit.

Once again, welcome. If you need any help, please feel free to reach out here on the forum, or click on the spyglass at the top of the page, type in your question and find useful tips and answers.

2 Likes

Hello Debbie.

Thank you for your nice email.

I had some issues paying for the subscription. But that is sorted now.

How can I add pictures to the forum posts?

Best regards.

Sabine

Hello, @Crusade Debbie is currently offline but I am happy to assist you. It is great that you have got your membership up and running. Let me know if you need help posting your THS sitter profile to your forum profile. There are instructions in the above post but I can also do that for you.

Here is a link about how to post photos to the forum. As a new member, to post multiple photos you will need to build up your forum trust level (this is set by the forum provider discourse). This is super easy and just consists of reading multiple posts and engaging with topics on the forum.

If you have any questions or need any help just let me know.