Black Friday Upgrades and Q&As

a pop up on my page mentions a Black Friday membership upgrade for the balance of my term. As I have 2 years membership outstanding due to some very dear friends also joining would the upgrade apply to the whole time of my membership?

2 Likes

Curious if I can also extend my premium membership as well.
So much value here. Love it!

1 Like

Hi @liz & @Amparo this is such a great offer 50% off the upgrade as an early bird offer to our existing members

• Upgrade your membership with a whopping 50% off for a limited time only
  • 50% off any membership upgrade (even Premium!) in our BIGGEST EVER Black Friday deal yet. Exclusive just for you, our members…

*50% off valid for the remainder of your membership term.

1 Like

Thank you, @Angela_L , but I still have the same question as @liz – is the upgrade good for the remainder of membership term? I, too, have some extra months because of referrals and I’d like to know if the upgrade is good until the end of my current term. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @sledgejoyce & @liz this is the messaging in the 50% offer email I will clarify the exact terms for you and post in this thread, when I have that info tomorrow.

2 Likes

Ooo, I just upgraded yesterday. Can I still get the discount?

1 Like

So if I upgrade now what happens at the end of my current membership as I am on automatic renewal? Am I renewed at the membership level to which I have upgraded? Or can I choose another plan? I assume that I will never be able to go back to what I currently have as a long term member under the original membership plan.

4 Likes

that’s a good question… I would like to know the same answer…

2 Likes

Agreed, I would like to know the answer to this too. I have the original member plan and would not like to lose it

2 Likes

@anon1411559 @Francesk @liz

Thank you for asking the questions we will get back to you and clarify on how the upgrade will be applied going forward.

2 Likes

Is there a discount code that needs to be entered? I saw the Black Friday banner the other day, but it is not there now.

Also, do you have to use the Airport Lounge passes within the year you sign up or are they good past that time?

Hi @long1016 the 50% upgrade offer details are in the email sent out to members on yesterday Nov 19th and the lounge passes are yours to use during the term of your membership only.

1 Like

I just upgraded to the premium membership and now I see there is a Black Friday deal. Can I cancel my upgrade, get a refund and sign up again with the 50% discount?

I just upgraded to the premium membership and now I see there is a Black Friday deal. Can I cancel my upgrade, get a refund and sign up again with the 50% discount?

1 Like

Same here. We just upgraded to Premium.
Then the Black Friday deal pops up.
How do current loyal users take advantage of that?

I can’t see any black friday offers on my th page nor any email regarding it?

I don’t subscribe to TH or many other co’s emails so may miss out… Not fussed but thought i’d ask.

Ta :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Mine came via email. There is nothing on the website.

Ok, not fussed & will continue on as normal :slightly_smiling_face:.

Hi @sarahjh22 & @Terry thank you both, this was an early bird Black Friday offer and unfortunately only applicable for the dates specified.