Black Friday Upgrades and Q&As

I think the words ’ … at the moment …’ is THS -speak for : ‘We will phase it out one day’!

2 Likes

Matt and I wanted the discount, too.

1 Like

@BunnyCat thanks, I thought that too and I did call and speak with them. Even though I tried the transaction multiple times, neither the Visa or Amex system received any request to block, they said the issue must be in TH side.

Hi @Cheri … All the discounts are available until the end of November so if you go to the Q&A document linked in the thread above, you’ll find the link to use if you missed the email or banner on the website. You must be logged in and on desktop to use this link. Let us know if you still have problems and we will get someone to help you. All the best!

1 Like

Hi @Angela_L just wanted to follow up on this as I haven’t heard back from anyone yet and the issue is still happening. Does the offer end today?

Hi @Lindsay I’m going to follow up with the team now and will get an answer for you …

HI, My membership runs out at the end of the year. I have received messages about upgrading but have no idea what the upgrade includes? What would I be upgrading to? How does it differ to what I already have? I only house sit and never require a sitter myself. Many Thanks.

Looking to upgrade and the 2 Global Airport Lounge Passes. Is this an unlimited amount for the year? 2 passes round trip only? Can I use this twice instead of sharing it?

I don’t pay additonally for this with a credit card so this is pretty appealing but need further explanation. THANK YOU!

Hi @dkhp67 welcome to our community forum we’ve had other members asking about this upgrade benefit … the information is on the website blog in the help section…

Enjoy being here with the community and connecting with other members.

Angela and the Team

Hi @CDunn I have checked your account and your profile is live and on the site, I’m going to tag @Therese from the Membership Services Team to ask them to look into this for you, meanwhile I will pass to the team for their comments

1 Like

Hi, @CDunn I’ve just had this message back from Laura in Membership Services

“I’ve just checked and their profile is all live and active -though personally didn’t see that message when i logged in”

This has been reported by another member and raised with the Product team in case it is a bug. But all is well with your account @CDunn

Hi Angela - I did see this information that you sent with this link. Does this mean 2 passes for the whole of your yearly membership? When it says call to schedule is that to get the pass for the year? Thanks again

Hi did you find out more info on the lounge passes?

Hi it’s two passes for the year @dkhp67 … the links in the article explain how you book, if you’re not clear on any of the detail I’ll get @Therese to help

No. I do not know how to access them.

Fabulous! I will upgrade now, I have a trip planned for Dec 5 so I will be getting with Therese to schedule!

Hello Angela

I just updated and already have a trip planned that I would like to get me and my extra the airport lounge passes. If you can have Therese contact me that would be great

Thanks again for all the help

1 Like

I got that same message after upgrading, but after I filled out the info for the background check, the message went away. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @luckycat Good to hear all is OK now after your upgrade and I’ve just checked your account and all looks good to me too. What a fascinating profile! Good luck and welcome to the fold! Happy weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have a great trip and I will tag @Therese who will pick up with you when she is back online … thank you!!