Black Friday Upgrades and Q&As

Hi again @SandC … Because this is a member upgrade you need to be logged in when you try the link. I just tried on my account. I logged in, went to DASHBOARD and then pasted the link in the URL and it worked. It didn’t work when I wasn’t logged in either. Can you try that and let me know.
Thank you :slight_smile: :crossed_fingers:

I’m with @ElsieDownie and @liz and sticking with my Classic membership.

2 Likes

@Vanessa_A, @Angela_L, thank you for this. Who would I follow up with in Membership Services? The last question in the FOQ’s is my own personal situation and the ONLY reason that I would upgrade at this time. I want to provide the details and make 100% certain that this is covered before I make a move. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @anon1411559 I took this question up with the product team and the manager who set up the Insurance. If the upgrade is completed and in place BEFORE the start of any pre confirmed sits then you are covered.

A member is not covered if the upgrade is put in place after the sit start date and the sit is subsequently cancelled.

You can connect with Membership Services to confirm these details
support@trustedhousesitters.com

1 Like

That might be it. I did mine on my desktop version. Sorry you are having problems… I will talk to the team about updating the instructions, and I will also check to see if it needs to be a non-app action.

Hi have checked and yes… it does need to be from the desktop. The upgrades won’t work from the app on this link. We are just in process of updating the Q&A to reflect this information, so thank-you for raising this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you.

I upgraded and sent them an email asking how to initiate the claims process. How long is it taking them to repond these days? I am in New Zealand with a huge time different to the UK. I do realize it’s evening there right now.

Hi @anon1411559 I’m going to Direct Message you

I’m also with @ElsieDownie @liz and Debbie and will retain Classic membership.
I do have one outstanding question which I raised on another thread to @Paul-Head-MS with no response.
Looking at the features of the 3 types of membership, the Standard and Premium tiers state that there is Dedicated Membership Support but this is not mentioned on Classic.
@Angela_L , I assume that MS is the same across the 3 tiers.
Thanks

Hi, apologies if I missed this in the other thread. Absolutely. Our membership services team is available for all. The reference to ‘dedicated support’ is in regards to some additional set up support being available if required by premium and standard members.

4 Likes

Thank you Paul

The image shows 25% discount on new membership. The blurb states 30% off.

Hi @Cheri this is one of the questions in the FAQ blog

Q: RAF offer - I got an email the other day saying it offered 30% off but when you go to the link and share to Facebook the image shows the usual 25% off.

A: This is a bug but it won’t affect the actual discount, it’s just the image that is wrong.

1 Like

How do I access the lounge passes and what lounges are they good for?

Hi @Avatuidiego welcome to our community forum, thank you for joining … you can find the lounge pass information here >> https://support.trustedhousesitters.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360016755217-What-are-Free-Lounge-Passes-

1 Like

Is there an issue with the TH payment gateway? I’m trying to take advantage of the offer and upgrade to a combined membership and the charge is being declined on multiple credit cards. I’ve phoned the bank and nothing has been declined, they are not receiving any request from your site.

Hi @Lindsay I’m going to pass this over to the Membership Services Team who will connect with you directly …

Thanks @Angela_L, I did email in, just wondered if there was any known bug. I’ll wait to hear from the team.

1 Like

Hi nothing reported that I’m aware of … I have left a message on our internal channel.

Thank you for your patience

1 Like

My situation exactly!