Care my upcoming sits somewhere on my profile?

NOTE: Question has been answered:)

We have several sits already scheduled and are wondering if there’s a way to check the commitments, date, sitter name, etc.

You know how when you rent car, reserve an AirBnB, have airplane reservations, you go to the app and it has a dropdown for, “UPCOMING TRIPS”? Does THS have such a thing and if so, can you point me there?

Thanks!!!

Do owners have a dashboard? As a sitter I can see my upcoming sits on my dashboard.

And in the app, they are under “Your Sits”.

Both upcoming sits and outstanding applications.

In APP for Homeowners:
Upon restart of my phone, it is in “Dashboard” at the bottom, swiping right. (I had thought this was the case but it wasn’t “swiping” so I re-started it and …voila.)

PS I do not see “your sits” as a tab anywhere.

I use a lap top it’s under my name and then dashboard it give the sit that’s coming up

1 Like

On my android phone the “your sits” are at the bottom of the screen

Not on an iPhone evidently which seems really odd that the programming would be so different. For us, it’s called Dashboard.

I do believe that “YOUR SITS” explains that tab much more accurately than “DASHBOARD”

I remember now - the difference is that homeowners have a little house icon :house:which is their dashboard and
Sitters have a luggage :luggage: symbol “your sits “

And yet on another Apple device (iPad) it looks the same as on an Android phone.

So many platforms/devices to be catered for - and that’s before the developers tackle the different browsers (it wont work at all on my favourite one on my laptop but will on MS Edge) and operating systems.

Ah - that is helpful.

1 Like

Really? That is unfortunate. Maybe they’ll update it all to one icon.

Personally, YOUR SITS describes it better than a dashboard which to me should be everything about my account, my sits, my inbox, etc. I think of a DASHBOARD as the control center.
Even as a homeowner I think of the date reserved for a sitter as my sit.