Do couples sitting together need to sign up separately?

Hi I am new here and want to know if couples who plan to sit together need to fill out two applications and pay two fees? Thanks, Kathryn

Hi @kwatson. Welcome to TrustedHousesitters and our community forum. We’re glad you found us and hope you decide to become a TrustedHousesitters member.

There are many couples who pet sit together, and, as long as both people are mentioned in your profile, they don’t both need separate memberships. My husband and I have one membership. He’s away for weeks at a time, so I often pet sit without him. But he also loves getting fur time, so we do a fair amount of pet sitting together too.

Happy sitting!

The most important thing is to be sure to mention both people in your profile, and specify who will be sitting (either one or both of you) when you apply for sits.

1 Like

Hi @kwatson and hello! My partner and I house sit together on one membership and as KarenE mentions you don’t need a separate membership. I’ve popped the Help Desk info below which shows where you select this option and you’ll be prompted to add his name and surname while completing your profile:

Look forward to seeing you around the forum!

I’m new here and was just wondering if you petsit as a couple (husband and wife) do you both need to pay a membership fee?

Hello @terynjay. Welcome to the forum. I’m glad you’ve joined us and jumped into the conversations. You’ll find all sorts of great pet sitting insights and tips here in the forum.

I assume by now you’ve read the other comments included in this thread and found the answer to your question (since your question was moved here after you posted it.) Please let us know if not.

We’d love it if you post a little about yourself in the introduce yourself channel, so we can get to know you. You’ll also find intros from many of us there, so you can get to know us a little too.

If you’re a TrustedHousesitters member you can include a link to your TrustedHousesitters page in your forum profile. Then you can ask forum members for suggestions and tips to fine tune it. Many of our members have had great success finding sits or sitters that way.

Happy reading!