External references not visible to HO

I’m a new sitter. 3 of my external references made recommendations yesterday. On my Verifications page, I see them as 5 stars, but can’t see the reviews. An HO I’m in conversation with cannot see any of them. Can anyone shed any light on this? Thanks.

I think only the first one is seen, partially, then you click on “read more” and “see more”. See the screenshot below.

To go to the dashboard click on your name on the homepage of the website and use the dropdown menu.

to view your own profile as an owner will see it, go to your dashboard, scroll down until you see your profile picture, and click on the box in your picture which says “preview”
Screenshot 2022-04-25 at 08.30.29

Edit: I just checked a bit closer, and you are correct, on the “verifications” menu within the dashboard you will only see confirmation that you have references. To view them in full as an owner will see them follow the steps above. ( I have been a member for 5 years and have never looked at that before - you learn something everyday!)
Screenshot 2022-04-25 at 09.02.31

4 Likes

I’m also new, but if you go to “preview” on your dashboard you should be able to see your references, that’s how I check they’ve uploaded.
If they are blank maybe double check your references actually wrote something, not just awarded stars. I hope that helps! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi @Melea and welcome to the forum and to TrustedHousesitters. The delay may have something to do with you being a new sitter, but I’m just guessing as I don’t have a link to your profile.

I’m going to tag @Therese and she will connect with you when she’s next online and make sure that your new account is set up correctly and all is well.

I’ve also sent you a direct message.

Francine,
Voluntary Forum Moderator

1 Like

Now the only issue is that the HO, who is also new, can’t see my references. Any suggestions?

Yes, that helps. Thanks so much, @Von!

Thanks so much, @anon36831737! Your very helpful email guided me to them! They’re not where I expected them to be, but am glad to see them. Thank you!

1 Like