First time HO accidentally cancelled sit before choosing me

I was just offered a sit that I applied for by a first-time lister (HO), and they accidentally closed the sit (“Currently not in need of a sitter” appears) instead of offering it to me first. Does she need to re-list it? Or what does she do next. I don’t know what it looks like from her side as I only am familiar with the HS side.

I think they can do I personal invite. We have had several of these in the past when it was repeat sits. I can’t help how to do it but I’m sure one of our experts will pop up.

1 Like

@SoloTraveler They should send you a private invite. Forward them this link or the instructions below:

If you have added private dates and you would like to make these public, you will just need to follow these steps (on our desktop site):

1. Log in with your email address and password
  2. Depending on what device you are using either click your name or the three lines in the top right corner
  3. Select ‘Inbox’
  4. Locate and click into the conversation of a sitter to who you have sent the private invite (ensure that this invitation has not been declined by the sitter)
  5. In the blue box at the top click the pink ‘Manage private dates’ button
  6. Here you will see an option to mark your dates as public by clicking the ‘Publish your dates here’ button
5 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I have had this happen 3 times!!! It must not be very user-friendly for new Owners! I message them back, explaining that they must have clicked the wrong button! Then they have to figure out how to fix it on their end. I wish TH would make it easier for the Owners.

1 Like