Fond Farewells and Warm Welcomes to the Forum Team - part 2!

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to share another fond farewell and warm welcome to the forum team!

As you may have seen on our previous forum update, one of our Community Moderators the wonderful @Karen_E moved to her new role in the Affiliates Team. Another sad departure from the team, but we know how lucky the Affiliates Team are and wish Karen all the best!

4ed75c715358c2e8dd1ec7c88127349bf811ffe3_2_325x500

With sad news comes happy news, we would like to announce that @Maeve is joining the team as a Community Moderator.

Maeve is no stranger to housesitting and the forum, so we are super excited to have her join the team! :clap:

Please join the forum Forum Team in welcoming Maeve in her new role and sharing best wishes to Karen for her future endeavours within THS! :smiling_face:

Feel free to say ‘Hello’ to @Maeve & @Sam_F our new moderators when you see them around the forum.

14 Likes

Yay!! Welcome @Maeve #lovingyourmoveslady :raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

@Maeve and @Sam_F congratulations to you both in your new positions :partying_face::clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Thank you @Daisy999 :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Sam_F and @Maeve on becoming official Community Moderators and @Karen_E on moving to the Affiliates Team. Enjoy your respective roles.

5 Likes

Thank you @temba :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations all round and, having met @Maeve , I know she will do a splendid job x

5 Likes

@Itchyfeet , @temba , @Cuttlefish and @Daisy999 , thank you for your kind words. I’m delighted to be part of this wonderful group. :orange_heart:

5 Likes

@Sam_F and @Maeve and @Karen_E Congratulations on your new roles. It is always a pleasure to read your comments and to learn from your experiences. And, your photos always make me smile.

5 Likes

Thank you @Landbiscuit :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you, @Landbiscuit !

Congratulations @Maeve and @Sam_F on officially becoming Community Moderators. And congratulations on your new role @Karen_E .

I’ve had the pleasure of meeting @Maeve who is a lovely lady, and always shares such good advice on the forum.

2 Likes

Thank you @Debbie :slightly_smiling_face:

@Sam_F you have so much travel experience there must be very few destinations you can’t share your advice and knowledge! Another great addition to the forum team.

2 Likes

Thank you, dear @Debbie ! Yes, you’re right. @Sam_F has been a great resource for travel tips and advice for me. :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations, Sam and Maeve!

3 Likes

Thank you @Maggie8K :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @Maggie8K !

Wow, get busy for one day, come back to the Forum and look at all the great news! Congratulations @Maeve and @Sam_F !

3 Likes

Thank you, @sledgejoyce !