Glad to have forum

We have been using THS for years with confidence and success. We love to travel but want to ensure that our beloved pets are cared for as we would. We’ve had great sitters and enjoyed becoming friends with them. Look forward to using this site to gain knowledge and tips.

5 Likes

Hello @FJLOVER and welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

You can also add your TrustedHousesitters listing to your Forum profile should you wish. I have attached a link with instructions to show you how to do this.

It’s so nice to hear and we have also made many new friends through TrustedHousesitters who we keep in touch with and meet up for various events when we can.
What pets do you have? :dog::cat::bird::rabbit::horse::blush:

1 Like

Thank you Right now we have one Golden Retriever. Often we have 2. They are sporting dogs, high energy, need lots of off leash exercise (great hiking companions) are are trained to whistle, voice and hand signals.

5 Likes

@FJLOVER we have also had Camrose Golden Retrievers in the past and they are truly beautiful dogs :dog::blush:

Welcome to the forum @FJLOVER :hugs:

You are going to find it is filled with answers to most, if not all, of your questions and enquiries. Our members are connecting every day and the forum is a great place where you can get to know one another.

I would love to see a picture of your Golden Retriever :heart_eyes:

She is a Top Brass girl

6 Likes

i would like to turn on notifications of posts. How do I do that?

1 Like

Hi @FJLOVER As @Julie_A is off-line at the moment, I’ll answer on her behalf.
Firstly, you will need to set up your saved searches on your phone in order to get notifications. I ususally put a little (app) in brackets when saving the search so you know you did this on your phone, so there is no confusion.

On your phone and on the THS app, set up your push notifications. (Please see the screenshots below.

I hope this helps.

1 Like