Greetings from Ski Town, USA (Steamboat Springs, CO)

There are so many sitters and pet parents here who are ready to help you get started in this wonderful world of pet loving individuals.

I am from Denver, CO and lived for a while in Winter Park, but my true mountain love is Steamboat Springs. the valley is so beautiful, the skiing amazing, and the town is just so historical. We always rented a house for Thanksgiving holidays and enjoyed our family time there, watching and partaking in the skiing (which was usually amazing). I remember one year we arrived the day before Thanksgiving and it was 60 degrees. We were so bummed as no snow to be found anywhere on the mountain. Went to bed that night and woke up to a foot of fresh new powder. The kids were having a blast tubing down the hill and we all enjoyed the hot tub!

Can I suggest you add your member profile to your forum profile here at How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile - Owner & Sitter Exchange - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum. This will give you added exposure to all our members who can easily find your profile and hopefully a new sit can emerge!

I wish you all the luck (and did just see that ski season has been extended due to exceptional snowfall) and please don’t forget to send us pics of your amazing adventures!

1 Like