Hallo uit sunny Curacao!

Since 3 years we are members from THS and we had already 2 housesits. First the Irisch, which are very good friends now and planning on coming to live here on our beautiful Island too. Our bunch of 7 dogs are so nice to take care of and we leave them with joy to our friends we made through this community. In april/may Jennifer and her husband will be here to take care of everythingn and we are looking forward to meet them in person. In the coming years we still have to travel 2 times a year to Holland for our business and visiting family and friends. So we have 2 times housesitters every year, except for when covid made it impossible.

Countries we love to see are Argentina. Colombia, Chile, Australia, South America countries or Africa. This will be possible in a couple of years, so we will be traveling more to those places, meaning we will housesit for others and have housesitters for our own bunch. This communitiy is something I advise a lot to my friends on facebook and woman worldwide. Looking forward to meet you guys and willing to take as good care of your house and pets as we do take care of our own.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! We had the pleasure of spending a week in Curacao about seven years ago and really enjoyed it. We are going on a cruise in January and one of the ports is Willemstad so will get to visit a second time!

Hi @Tanya61 welcome to our community forum, thank you for the lovely introduction to you and your furry family

We look forward to sharing in your upcoming travels and in the new friendships you make with other members in our community.

Welcome again.

Angela and the Team

Give me a whatsapp and we can meet somewhere and have a drink if you like. Anything special you want to see again?

image001.jpg

Hi @Tanya61 I’ve just removed your phone number as this is a public forum and we advise our members not to put their private details into threads. However, you can use the direct messaging to contact @Globetrotter to organise your meetup safely. Enjoy connecting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for helping me out here.

1 Like

Thanks so much Tanya - I’ll send you a direct message

Hello @Tanya61 and welcome :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!!!

Okay!!! I will wait for it.