Having difficulties uploading to Evident and other issues

I have tried it many times already.
I have contacted Evident. I’m waiting for a response.
Has anyone else had this problem?

3 Likes

Yes tried my passport several times now tried my drivers licence today not holding out much hope.they don’t say why it’s not acceptable just that it could not be processed and it’s missing information. Don’t want to be thrown out of ths but what’s the alternative.I’m a senior Scottish lady not a terrorist!

1 Like

I emailed and called Evident (I left a message with them) and I will let you know if I get results.

Thank you I have done that as well still no wiser.

2 Likes

I believe the dead line to get this done is the middle of March. So we still have some time to get it done.

Hi @Pamela and sorry to hear you are experiencing problems uploading images of your driver’s licence. Evident should be able to guide you through this but while you are waiting for a response, here is a share of their best practice guidelines, just in case there are any suggestions you may not have tried.

Beyond this, it really is something that the support team and Evident need to help with I’m afraid. It would be interesting to hear from others where this has gone without a hitch, to see if they have any suggestions.

Reminder - Just a gentle reminder for anyone with a specific question about an ID or CBC check or the reasons for implementation, please email Membership Services at support@trustedhousesitters.com where the team will be able to respond and advise directly.

2 Likes

Had same problems.

1 Like

Are you sorted now @Grandma or still having problems?

1 Like

We had the same problem and gave up (a couple of years ago!) A month or so ago, I emailed to support and they sent an email to my husband (he is the account holder) explaining exactly how to proceed. We were convinced when we tried 2 years ago that we had followed all the instructions and we tried numerous times. However, after the recent email, we tried again and it worked like a charm. The only difference that I can think of is this time, I did the verification on the laptop, not on his phone. I will ask him to send me the email and copy and paste if that’s any help?

3 Likes

Yes I would very much appreciate a copy of that email. A few days ago when I tried I did it on my desk top. Thanks for letting me know!

Hello! Has anyone been met with a broken link when clicking the background check link that is sent via sms?

The Evident webpage just says

“Uh oh, something went wrong!”

No response from Trusted Housesitters or Evident on how to proceed. I’m hoping someone here has experienced this and maybe has a suggestion. I’m really excited to start my housesitting adventures!

2 Likes

I’m having this same issue. I can’t even get the link to work. I’ve tried it on my phone and laptop. It’s really frustrating.

1 Like

I had a query which I raised in the ‘New Background Check Rules’ category which has now been permanently closed. I was advised to contact Membership Services with my query which I did on 22 February.
My membership was due for renewal today (26 February) and I requested a response before that took place.
The fee has been taken today yet I am still awaiting a response from Membership Services. How long can I expect to wait for a response?
I realise they will be very busy if they are now dealing with any awkward questions on a one to one basis rather than through the forum.

1 Like

I so agree!

Let us know how it goes. Wish you luck.

Hi everyone … just a reminder we can’t help directly from the forum with specific queries as they do need to go through membership services or be dealt with via Evident. Although we can, and will pass this thread over to membership services on Monday, the best way to get a result is to contact the team directly. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

So now the Membership Services thread has been closed down as well. I just need an answer to one straight forward question about my membership post mid March when the new changes re background checks come in to force.
How long can I expect to wait for a response? I guess there will be no urgency now the renewal payment has been taken.
One very frustrated sitter who has been a member since 2013!

1 Like

Hi @Twitcher - you’re comment is above on this thread. Moved to make it easier to keep track and moderate these queries. I have reached out to membership services and hopefully we will hear from the weekend team very soon. I understand your frustration but thank you again for your patience.

1 Like

Not sure. It was about driver’s license pictures. I did it at least 10 times. But never received message being ok.
Thanks for asking.

1 Like

I too am having similar issues. The link they send via text does not work. Since it appears others have reached out to Evident for guidance I would appreciate you sharing what you learn. Thanks!

2 Likes