Hello From Australia - I’m new here

Hi everyone lovely to be here , I’m SALI mum to Ruby a gorgeous 2 year old short haired cavoodle and 2 chooks Thelma and Louise , I’m a housekeeper/ cleaner / air bnb host and pet sitter / walker , I’m travelling to the UK/Europe this year and I’m hoping to visit lots of places and cuddle and care for lots of pets and homes . Any tips were would be greatly appreciated, also if I have references where do I post them so people can read them ?
Thanks for having me :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome to this beautiful forum, and community. May it fulfill so many needs for so many lives, and your own dreams coming true. Aloha, Love, Claire + Tarkina, my dog.
PS: Someone will be along to clarify your questions, trust that.
This is a very helpful place to ask and share, I find.

2 Likes

Hi @Sali65 and welcome to THS and the forum. Your questions will have been answered here on the forum and on the website also. If you use the search box you’ll find it useful

1 Like

Hi @Sali65 and welcome to the forum, here is a blog post that details how to ask for references so they can be added to your profile.

1 Like

Hi and welcome, as a newbie here as well, its a complete learning curve for us. As you say help and tips are welcome

3 Likes

Hi @LaineyH - your cats are utterly gorgeous! I suggest re-ordering your house photos. Currently the first one that a casual browser sees is your kitchen (which is lovely but not your biggest draw!). Choose one that’s more compelling - I’d probably go with the cats or the one of the house from the garden.

Have you deliberately not chosen ‘family friendly’? Otherwise your sits looks as if it could be?

1 Like

Hello and welcome!

Tons of existing discussion to peruse. I found it helpful to keep an eye on the posting dates of threads; some discussions are a couple years in the making but mostly still relevant.

Feel free to post your thoughts along the way and ask for help.

A moderator will come along and provide a posting to add your listing to your profile.

1 Like

Hello @Sali65 and welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

For reference you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your profile on here by following the attached link, should you wish. This will allow others on here to offer you helpful advice and feedback. :blush:

Do you have any pics of your Cavoodles and chooks? It would be lovely to see them and I love your chooks names! A great film too! :sweat_smile::slightly_smiling_face:

Whereabouts in the UK and Europe are you hoping to visit on your travels?

1 Like

Hi again @LaineyH and I see you have now linked your profile on here which is great thank you.
I have had a peruse and you have a really good profile but I would perhaps change your opening photo to a photo of your two absolutely adorable Maine Coons or otherwise one of the outside of the property rather than a photo of your kitchen. I hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help. :blush:

Hi,
Thanks for advice. I have redone photos. Yeah, although its a 3 bed house, we have turned them into office and small sitting area, so not really suitable for families
Thanks for your help, much appreciated
Elaine