Hello from AZ

Hello, we are Larry and Sandy. Former full-time RVers, and now fully retired. We love pets and really miss our cats who have passed away. We have travelled both domestic and international. We are new to TH and the forum. Thanks to all for the great information. Just completed most of our profile info and awaiting responses from our external references. Looking forward to assignments.

7 Likes

Hi @LarryH50 welcome to the TrustedHousesitters community! I see you don’t have your listing linked to your forum profile.

Here’s How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile

Adding this link to your forum profile will enable forum members to quickly access your listing and provide feedback. We have lots of experienced pet parents and sitters on the forum who can take a look at your profile and see if there is any room for improvement.

Is there anywhere specific you are looking forward to pet sitting in?

Thank you, Julie. I just followed the clear and concise instructions. I’ll get our external references added this week.

1 Like

Hello @LarryH50 and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:
I just had a peruse of your profile, it is very detailed with some lovely photos so I am sure you will be starting on your housesitting journey very soon!
Whereabouts do you have in mind where you would you like to house sit? :blush:

Hello Samox24,

Thank you for the nice comments.

We will start locally where we live in Arizona, and then our intention is to travel in the United States. We plan trips to Michigan, Georgia and Florida, so we’ll look for assignments in those states by June or July.

2 Likes

@LarryH50 sounds like you have an exciting journey planned…
I wish you well in your house sitting. :blush:

Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome, @LarryH50/Larry and Sandy!

I see you have 3 references! Great!

Do you have any TH questions? If so, you can ask here or make a new topic. Everyone’s very friendly and helpful.

–Geoff

Thanks, Geoff. No questions at this time. Yes, everyone has been helpful. We have our first two house/pet sits scheduled.

1 Like

@LarryH50 that’s fantastic news! :clap:t2::blush:

1 Like

Thanks. Looking forward to our new adventure in our senior years.

2 Likes