Hello from Chattanooga, TN!

Hello from beautiful Chattanooga, TN! We are new to this site, and are a family of 4 who loves to travel whenever we can. We just cancelled our third attempted international expedition due to COVID concerns, so now we are seeking domestic opportunities for outdoor adventures mixed in with homeschooling, remote working, and hopefully, getting to love on kitties. We have 3 cats, ourselves, and spoil them rotten. It would be perfect to get to explore new areas while also having a more grounded place to stay where we can provide loving care to a home and to pets. Once we get the hang of things as sitters, we’d also like to offer up our home to folks who want to visit Chattanooga!

6 Likes

Hi @chattasitter welcome to our community forum and for bringing beautiful Chattanooga to our community, what a great introduction.

There are a number families enjoying wonderful pet and housesitting experiences, it’s such a great lifestyle for children and while opportunities may not be as many as for those without children there are more and more owners welcoming families into their pet’s lives and homes.

One such family are the Swensons Jessica, William and their three children, "We had this crazy idea to take a trip around the world with our three kids" | TrustedHousesitters.com They are back in the States now and still enjoying their pet and housesitting lifestye.

Thank you again for joining and we look forward to sharing in your new adventure.

Angela & The Team

2 Likes

Welcome @chattasitter! You are going to love it here. I have every confidence that you will find exactly what you are looking for and you live in a very desirable area, at least for me and I love cats!
Best wishes and enjoy the journey!

2 Likes

Welcome! I’m new here too, at least new to the forum. I’ve been a member of THS and housesitting full-time since 2017. You’ll love it here! :wink:
Savannah

1 Like