Hello from Chilterns near London

Hello! We are Sheila and Nick
We have a lovely house and large garden in the Chilterns with summer house and small gym. Lovely walking nearby and nice historic places to visit, Access to London. We have two doggies Rosie and Freddie who love cuddles and attention.
I have attached our listing to our forum profile, so if you have any suggestions, please do let us know.
Sheila and Nick

3 Likes

Hi @Sheilap - Your listing looks great - we would definitely consider applying if we were not booked. A lovely house in a lovely area with lovely pets and no car needed! - perfect!

If I had to be picky, a pic of your bathroom would be nice - other than that, I will be really surprised if you don’t find a great sitter

1 Like

hi Colin, thanks so much for responding. Yes will absolutely get a pic of the bathroom! thanks for the suggestion,
sheila

Welcome Stella and Nick! I took a look at your profile and one thing as a sitter that I like see is more information on the location. You mention the Highlights of Chesham, but you don’t mention the necessities. Like groceries! Groceries, bakeries, pharmacies are really important. Sometimes even more important than craft beer spots. I always try and determine how I’m going to survive at a location first, then think about how I’m going to thrive. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Sheilap and welcome to the forum. I love your home and have seen some great recommendations from members as to what to add to your profile. I echo those recommendations and do only have one more…for security purposes, I would suggest you remove the pic of the young boy with the dog. You just can’t be too careful anymore with regards to children.

2 Likes

Thank you Brad! yes I will update the information. Its in the brochure but I see what you mean! thanks, best, sheila

Hi @Sheilap
Chesham. Nice! Was in the Peasant pub last month there.
I’d put the time into London as the end of the met line means something to you and I (I live in Harrow) but may not to sitters.
Love the pics of your doggies. Unfortunately I’m allergic to some dogs so not a fit for me.
Sure you’ll find a great sitter