Hello from Cody, WY

Hi all,

We recently joined as home owners and excited to have a housitter coming from another state to enjoy this beautiful area we live in. We have and older cat and small dog who are pretty easy. The cat will hide from strangers and the dog is happy to play ball in or outside the house all day. I have no doubt this will be a successful sit and I think we’ll look into becoming sitters ourselves.

9 Likes

Hi @LNC62 welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters, thank you for sharing such an adorable picture … there has to be a caption/CATion in there somewhere. :heart_eyes_cat: :dog:

Where is your sitter coming from? This is such an amazing way to have true experiences living like a local in places you might otherwise not see … and States you may or may not have visited before, being on both sides is the ultimate win win win win … there’s a win in there for the pets of course as they get to stay happy at home while humans go and do their thing, if they could talk it would be “Home is Best”

Welcome again and enjoy connecting with our members from around the world … and closer to home.

Angela and the Team

1 Like

My sitter is coming from Northern California. I’m from California and we discovered we have a mutual acquaintance. Such a small world.

2 Likes

That’s our community … so many similar stories. Enjoy connecting and have a great sit.

1 Like

Welcome. I am dying to visit Wyoming/Montana/Idaho so please encourage your local friends to sign up for THS!

1 Like

They’re pretty darn cute!

1 Like

Thank you. I thinks so, too.

Haha, it would be interesting to know how many local homeowners are on this. I found HS on accident. Didn’t even know it existed.

2 Likes