Hello from East Yorkshire, we're new so please bear with

Hi everyone, new to forums, so bear with me if I get it wrong. We’ve just moved to East Yorkshire with our 2 lovely ex-rescue Shih Tzus and have no real support network for when we’re away. I don’t like the idea of kennels, as one of the boys is an elderly gentleman who gets stressed without his partner in crime & his humans around him, so in theory this format would be ideal.

Any help is appreciated, as we love our boys to bits & their welfare is paramount to us

8 Likes

Welcome @CasaAlMaré! May I ask where in East Yorkshire you are based? I have previously lived in Hull and Beverley (beautiful town!) so very familiar with the area. Your Shih Tzus sound amazing. I have no doubt you’ll find someone who would love to look after them while you’re on your travels. Have you posted an ad yet, or still considering joining? Either way, wishing you the best of luck!

1 Like

Hi @anon80172330, we live in Hornsea. Only just moved across from West Yorkshire & loving it.

I’ve joined & posted an ad with dates etc so :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Hi @CasaAlMaré :hugs:

Thank you for joining our community forum. You are going to find it is filled with answers to most, if not all, of your questions and enquiries.

TrustedHouseSitters is a great alternative to stressful kennels, especially if your older pup is easily stressed. I see you also mentioned they are rescues, thank you so much for saving their lives and choosing to adopt. We would love to see some photos of them if you don’t mind sharing on this thread :heart_eyes:

Here is a helpful blog post with tips and tricks for home owners: House and Pet Sitting Guide | House Sitting Etiquette | TrustedHousesitters.com

And here is a little more information about the forum and how to take full advantage of this informational platform.

How to use our Community Forum | TrustedHousesitters.com

You might also want to embed your TrustedHousesitters profile by following How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile. This way other members can easily connect to your profile and possibly reach out direct for the opportunity you are looking for!

We are always here to help, so please don’t hesitate to message us with any questions or concerns.

Have a great day!

1 Like

I thought I’d send the link to our listing, please visit & read up about my 2 little boys & my beautiful little seaside town

Admin Notice: Post Moderated (Link removed and added to profile)