Hello from Escondido, Ca!

Hi, I’m Angela and just joined yesterday with a combined membership. I live in Escondido Ca which is a suburb in San Diego County, California and I’ve lived in California since 1988 when I moved here from NYC.
I’m REALLY looking forward to making new friends, 4 legged and two legged as I embark on new adventures knowing that my two pups, Augie and Mazy are safe and well cared for in their home.

3 Likes

Hello @Angela92027 and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the community forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you, Samox!

1 Like

Hello @Angela92027, welcome to the TH community!

We are also combined members, getting sits for our dog in Ohio, and often travel for sits to the greater San Diego area (U.S.) and internationally for sits and to visit family. Hope you can do the same thing with your travels!

Thank you, Breezylake! That’s the plan… :slight_smile: I have 2 trips in July coming up that I will need sitters for, as I’ve already got places to stay. Looking to do some housesits in different places in the upcoming months, will need sitters for my pups, so if you’re going to be in San Diego later in the year, let me know!

@Angela92027 you can add your profile on here also & I have just attached a guide of how to do this. Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello @Angela92027 and welcome to both TrustedHousesitters and the community forum. We’re glad you’re here.

NYC to Escondido! Wow, I bet that was quite a change (And I also bet you don’t miss those northeastern winters :joy:) Escondido is a beautiful area, so you shouldn’t have any trouble finding suitable sitters.

If as you’re getting started you have any questions, come to the forum and use the magnifying glass at the top right of this window. That’s a quick, easy way to find the answers you need.

Happy travels!
KarenE

1 Like