Hello from Glasgow

Hi everyone. I am Jean from Glasgow (originally from Ireland). I recently retired and am looking forward to visiting lots of different places and having the company of some furry friends. I have just joined Trusted Housesitters and look forward to sharing experiences and tips with all you folk.

5 Likes

Hello @JeanM and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the community forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi Jean from Glasgow and welcome! Trust me, you’ll never look back! I’m having just the most brilliant time full time housesitting/travelling! Good luck and will look forward to hearing about your sits :blush:

3 Likes

Hi Jean,

Welcome! You’re going to have a great time house sitting :blush:. We live near Milngavie and are currently house sitting in Crieff. Feel free to ask any questions!

Arabella & Steve xx

3 Likes

Hi @JeanM welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters you have joined a wonderful community who will help you get started on you new adventure, there are many helpful articles on the website blog Blog - Page 1 | TrustedHousesitters.com which now has a bright new search function making it so much easier to find what you are looking for.

I have a home in Cove, overlooking Loch Long so we are nearly neighbors :wink:

Enjoy being here and connecting with members from around the world and we look forward to sharing in your THS journey.

Angela and the Forum Team

1 Like

Welcome @JeanM to THS and the forum. This is a wonderful way to enjoy retirement! We’ll look forward to hearing your experiences as you start your new phase of life.

1 Like

Thanks! Jean

Thanks, Angela.

1 Like

Thanks, Temba.

Hi there! Yes, I am beginning to get excited about what the future holds. Jean

Thanks for your reply, Smiley! I have to admit I feel slightly nervous about my first house sit. I have done house swapping in the past and it has been wonderful. But with a stay-at-home son who is studying just now, this seems like a great way to travel especially as I enjoy the company of animals as well as having a passion for travelling. So thanks for the message.

2 Likes

Hello Jean, I have never been to Glasgow I really must try it out and as for Ireland well been round the South but not the Northern areas so far. Its great to find ways of visiting and seeing different places and enjoying the company of animals to. Enjoy.