Hello from Glasgow

Hi everyone. I am Jean from Glasgow (originally from Ireland). I recently retired and am looking forward to visiting lots of different places and having the company of some furry friends. I have just joined Trusted Housesitters and look forward to sharing experiences and tips with all you folk.

5 Likes

Hello @JeanM and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the community forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi Jean from Glasgow and welcome! Trust me, you’ll never look back! I’m having just the most brilliant time full time housesitting/travelling! Good luck and will look forward to hearing about your sits :blush:

3 Likes

Hi Jean,

Welcome! You’re going to have a great time house sitting :blush:. We live near Milngavie and are currently house sitting in Crieff. Feel free to ask any questions!

Arabella & Steve xx

3 Likes

Hi @JeanM welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters you have joined a wonderful community who will help you get started on you new adventure, there are many helpful articles on the website blog Blog - Page 1 | TrustedHousesitters.com which now has a bright new search function making it so much easier to find what you are looking for.

I have a home in Cove, overlooking Loch Long so we are nearly neighbors :wink:

Enjoy being here and connecting with members from around the world and we look forward to sharing in your THS journey.

Angela and the Forum Team

1 Like

Welcome @JeanM to THS and the forum. This is a wonderful way to enjoy retirement! We’ll look forward to hearing your experiences as you start your new phase of life.

1 Like

Thanks! Jean

Thanks, Angela.

1 Like

Thanks, Temba.

Hi there! Yes, I am beginning to get excited about what the future holds. Jean

Thanks for your reply, Smiley! I have to admit I feel slightly nervous about my first house sit. I have done house swapping in the past and it has been wonderful. But with a stay-at-home son who is studying just now, this seems like a great way to travel especially as I enjoy the company of animals as well as having a passion for travelling. So thanks for the message.

2 Likes