Hello from Mike & Jo - tips to get started

We lived in Costa Rica most of our lives but illness brought us back to the US for a while. Now we’re reconsidering a return and are thinking of the Tilaran/Arenal area. We’re avid animal owners and are interested in housesitting and would like to know more. This area is one we’re very familiar with. Tips to get started? How far in advance should we set up a profile?
Mike and Jo

4 Likes

Hello @MIKEnJO and a warm welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

I truly love Costa Rica, my hubby and I have been fortunate to visit many times and we especially love Arenal. Lake Arenal and the picture perfect Arenal Volcano as its backdrop… stunning! :costa_rica::heart:

I have attached a video for you to explain how everything works

For reference, as a member and once your listing is completed you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback.

If you are unsure how to do this, or if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help.

I have attached a couple of threads you should find helpful.

Also, remember you can use the spyglass symbol at the top of the page next to the TrustedHousesitters logo and search for any questions that you may have as they have most likely already been answered on here and of course if not then please just ask! :blush:

2 Likes