Hello from Nottingham, UK!

Hello, we are newly retired & have two Jack Russell terriers (14 & 1 years old) & a 13 yr cat.
We live in the East Midlands in a village just south of Nottingham.
Very interested to hear of others adventures!

6 Likes

@K8tiej Hello and welcome! I have done two pet sits around Nottingham and I was at university there some years ago. Who knows, our paths might cross in future.
I am here as a pet sitter and absolutely love the new worlds this community opens.

2 Likes

Hello, my family and I are Nottingham based as well. We are a kiwi/british family just starting out on THS. My husband and I have done house sitting in New Zealand a few years back and really enjoyed it. We plan on getting some sits in Nottingham up until November where we will then be going to New Zealand for a while to find some housesits. Very excited about i all.

3 Likes

Hello @K8tiej and a warm welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

If you are a member of TrustedHousesitters you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your profile on here by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback and will also give your listing extra coverage.

Am I right in assuming that you are looking to house sit as well as find sitters for your dogs and cat?

I have attached a couple of threads you should find helpful.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help :blush:

1 Like

Hello @Ivana2727 and welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

For reference you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your profile on here by following the attached link, should you wish.

Whereabouts in New Zealand will you be looking to house sit? :new_zealand:

Hi there,

Thank you for the welcome.

All over New Zealand all going well. We will initially be based around the waikato and bay of plenty as have family there but are going to travel all over.

2 Likes

Bay of Plenty is such a wonderful area. I’m in London now but originally from Tauranga. Hoping to take my partner over there one day maybe via house exchanging or pet sitting! Such an exciting adventure for you!

1 Like

Hello! We are from London and also have a JRT! He’s just turned 2, he was a rescue and we absolutely love him :heart: he just loves snuggles!