Hello from Raleigh, NC

Hello! We are Pam and David, Owners from Raleigh, NC. We have one dog - Buddy, a 1-year old mixed breed. We were fairly recently retired and looking forward to much travel when Covid hit last year. But with vaccinations being rolled out, we hope to be traveling again soon! My daughter introduced me to this site, and we’re really looking forward to having our dog at home when we travel.

10 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you here :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome. Glad to have you join us. Happy to see more home owners on the forum.

2 Likes

Hello Pam, David and Buddy, welcome to our community forum it’s great to have you join us.

We hope everyone can get back to enjoying travel very soon and things are looking very positive, so good luck here’s hoping that Buddy will be making new friends very soon. Thanks to your lovely daughter for introducing you to our community, we can’t wait to get to know you better and watch your TrustedHousesitters journey.

Enjoy the conversations and connecting with other members, we have not launched to our global community yet but that is happening very soon so you ar here at almost the very start.

Welcome again.

Angela & The Team

1 Like

Welcome to you both! I’m sure you’ll enjoy TH and have some fabulous sitters from Buddy. I’d love to come and housesit for you when it’s safe to travel to the US from UK! One jab done, another pending…

2 Likes