New to the forum from Charlotte NC, USA

Hello from Charlotte NC! My name is Meredith. I joined TH over a year ago and have had great sitter experiences so far. I like to travel and have lived in the USA, Italy, Greece, and China (for 5 months). I love meeting people from near and far! I have 2 dogs - a mixed boxer/cattle dog and a Silky Terrier, and 3 black cats, so I rely on the goodness of TH sitters to take care of them when I’m gone.
I signed up on the Forum because I desperately need a last minute sitter now, but I also hope to learn more about other members, both owners and sitters, and make the most of my TH membership. It’s great to be a part of the TH community!

1 Like

Meredith
your sit looks like a great one. Wish I could help out, but already sitting your dates not too far away from you.
Maybe another time. I’ve enjoyed the sits I’ve done in Charlotte and look forward to exploring more.
tom

@meredithnc welcome to the forum. Your pups and kitty are adorable and I hope someone jumps on this sit soon. I am in Charlotte and love to see fellow neighbors in the TrustedHousesitters family! Glad to see you linked your member profile to the forum as this will give you extra exposure to sitters who might be on here and see this post. Can I make a suggestion which might help though? Maybe if you put one (or all if you have one) pic of your babies on the first page, you might tug at someone’s heart strings to apply right away. As soon as they see how adorable they all are, you are going to be melting hearts!

Reach back out if there is anything else we can do for you…and good luck!

Debbie and the Forum Team

1 Like

Thanks Debbie! I will definitely take your advice!

1 Like

Thanks, Tom! I hope you can come sit for us another time!
Best,
Meredith