Hello from Saskatchewan CA

hi! my husband and I ae empty nesters with a lovely dog who is attached to us but cannot go everywhere we go sadly…
We do travel with him on road trips and a few short airline trips. We have a big cruise booked for November and sadly he needs to sat behind with hopefully a couple who can house and dog sit!
We have accommodations and family in British Columbia where we spend time as well as our home in Dalmeny SK

3 Likes

Hello @dianesteph and a very warm welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

Your cruise in November sounds lovely, whereabouts will you be going on your cruise?

For reference, as a member, you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback and will also give your listing extra exposure!

If you are unsure how to do this, or if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help.

Also, remember you can use the spyglass symbol at the top of the page next to the TrustedHousesitters logo and search for any questions that you may have as they have most likely already been answered on here and of course if not then please just ask! :blush:

1 Like

Your “big” cruise sounds great! How long will you be away? Tell us about your dog!

1 Like

thank you, So many questiongs but first how can i make my post go live?

our outside dog is an Australian shepherd. He has a doggie door into the garage and just wants to play fetch all day. His name is Flynn
Our inside boy is Benny. He is a shiatzu/poodle cross. Super dog. As much as we are excited for out trip, the thought of leaving for a month is daunting :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi! doing an asian cruise for 25 nights!

1 Like

Hello @dianesteph

As @Samox24 is currently offline I can help you with that one. Have you already joined the website and purchased a membership with us?

If not then that’s the first step to getting a listing set up on the site so you can find a sitter for your pups :smiling_face:

Here is the pricing page, where you can join up if you haven’t already:

If you have already got a paid-for membership then please reach out to the membership services team at support@trustedhousesitters.com and give them the registered email address of your paid account. They can make sure that your listing is live.

After you have done that if you need help adding your listing link to your forum profile just reach out to me here or via DM and I can help you do that.

Good luck getting started and finding a sitter for Flynn & Benny!