Hello from the Comedy Dog in Devon, UK

Hello Everyone! I am Xenia and I live with my Comedy Dog, Fleur. We are very lucky living near the sea in beautiful countryside in a tiny village. Occasionally I have to go away and I would hate for Fleur to be lonely! She is a charming corgi/staffy cross who is hilarious. She is great company for anyone who like to explore the coast and county and has got some amazing reviews under her belt. We live in a beautiful period cottage with a decent garden and all modern requirements including superfast broadband. If anyone is looking for a few days in the country, do look at our available dates. Happy Housesitting!

6 Likes

She is beautiful :heart_eyes:

thank you so much Deborah. She is a bit odd, but beautiful inside and out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @xeniaandfleur

On behalf of Angela and Vanessa a warm welcome to the TrustedHousesitter’s forum.

Fleur looks like an absolute delight. I had a doggie that looked so similar, with a bit of dachsie mixed in too! I am sure you will find someone charming to look after her.

If at any time you need any help don’t hesitate to reach out to our community here which is full of helpful members who have been through the process themselves and will happily give advice and guidance. And don’t forget our membership services are on hand to give assistance.

Kind regards Therese

2 Likes

Many thanks Therese! She is a Corgi/Staffy cross…short legs with plenty of power :rofl:

It is great to be a part of this community and to meet so many lovely people.

5 Likes

She looks gorgeous

2 Likes

Thanks Smiley - come and visit her and see just how lovely she is! I have a few dates available for a lovely break in the country with her…

Ooh she looks guilty about something! I wonder what had she done? :wink:

1 Like

I think she wasn’t too impressed about wearing a coat for the first time! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

She loves it for drying off on a chilly day now.

3 Likes

I’d love to but it won’t be this year and probably not next either

OMG! I love how you describe her! She’s adorable. Sounds like she would make a perfect companion for walks and hikes. :heart:

On my bucket list for 2023 is Devon. My ancestry leads me to that part of England… Chagford to be exact. I’ve wanted to visit for years. There’s so much I would love to see and explore in that area. I’d love to dig my heels in for a couple weeks and immerse in the culture and community.

Sue

What a cutie!

2 Likes

We’ll still be here next year - and probably needing some house and Fleur sitting, so stay in touch!

Chagford is a beautiful area, not far from here really, you are lucky to have it in your History, Sue!

1 Like

My mom traced our genology to Whiddon ancestors, and there’s so much I want to see with that in mind! I’ve only been to London, and so going to Devon and Cornwall will be such a fabulous immersion into the English countryside and culture!

Would love to keep in touch and see if our schedules can sync up. Tentatively I’ve considered a spring trip in the UK.

let’s stay in touch indeed - although I can barely work out my holidays for this year, let alone 2023!!!

1 Like