Hello! I'm Deb from the beautiful Cotswolds!

I am a new member of Trusted Housesitters and have recently had one successful (on both sides) house sit. I have advertised for another sit in April and had a few applicants that are no longer available for various reasons. How do I go about re-advertising my sit? Thanks very much for your help.

4 Likes

Hi @debherbert welcome to our community forum thank you for joining us from the glorious English Cotswolds, I have looked at your listing and it is truly lovely, pets, home and location

“Poppy, a Fox Red Lab was absolutely gorgeous and a pleasure to look after, as were Sapphire and Darcy the lovely cats. The house is beautiful, very well equipped and in a lovely area with lots to see and do. It has been a pleasure to housesit and communicate with @debherbert and we would love to go back one day”

You also have a great review which speaks volumes I would say one of the reasons for a slow response is your sit is not until April and many sitters are leaving plans until later however there are also sitters who plan ahead, with many new members joining everyday.

You can add your listing link to your profile forum here is the link to follow How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile

this will help forum members find your sit too and as a standard member you can also boost your listing and of course you can continue to reach out to sitters.

Our community members will add some help and advice and if you have any questions please just ask.

Welcome again,

Angela and the Team

Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 19.30.03

7 Likes

Wow what beauties!
And in the Cotswolds!

1 Like

What beautiful pets !!! :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi Deb, From another Deb(bie) not far away from you (Cheltenham). Poppy is absolutely gorgeous!

2 Likes

Thank you Debbie from up the road in Cheltenham!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you!

1 Like

I’d love to pet sit them! :kissing_heart: