hey fellow all things furry owners!

Hi everyone!
What a good idea this is :slightly_smiling_face:
My name is Ben and my partner Yumi have 2 lovely cats, one pedigree british Shorthair and one lovely old boy who was a rescue cat.
We have both grown up with pets and animals. Myself on a farm with horses, chickens, ducks etc. As well as dogs (both working and pets) and cats.
My partner grew up with show dogs and we’ve also had reptiles, so pretty much everything!
Great to me you all :relaxed:

Hello @erbie. Welcome to TrustedHousesitters and our community forum. Thanks for introducing yourselves. We love meeting new members and giving them a helping hand where possible and if needed.

If you have any questions, you can use the spy glass / magnifying glass at the top right of this window to search the forum. If you don’t find your answer that way, you can create a new topic.

Once your TrustedHousesitters listing is live you can include a link to it in your forum profile. That way, if you want, our members will be able to take a look at your listing and suggest ways to make it even more enticing to potential sitters. Here’s how you do that: Adding a Profile or Listing to Your Forum Profile.

Please give your lovely kitties a pet from us.

Karen E & the Forum Team

1 Like