Hi from another Oregonian

I just joined in hopes of finding a wonderful sitter who wants to enjoy the Willamette Valley of Oregon–best pinot noirs anywhere! It’s a day trip to visit the coast or the Cascade Mountains. We’re going to Europe (mostly Switzerland and Ireland) and want our dog Piper to have the best.

4 Likes

Hi @DSD welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters I’m a huge fan of the PNW and your share made me curious to discover the Willamette Valley only to find there is actually a “Dogs Guide” … which is pawfect for animal loving sitters, their very own furry guide … Pawsome :heart_eyes_cat: :dog: :us:

6 Likes

Oregon is wonderful! I just spent two months up there with an adorable dog and then two kitties. Lot’s to explore, so many areas that are unique. From the cascades to the coast.

2 Likes

I actually like the Oregon coast more than the California coast. I have trouble describing why, but I’ve been multiple times all over both coasts, and the feeling is consistent. And I grew up in California.

Very nice listing. I like how you explain that sitters can take a day trip with Piper.

Corvallis is also a nice college town (Oregon State).

1 Like

Thanks, Angela!

1 Like