Hi from Fife in Scotland (New House for sitter)

Hi, I am Alastair. I live in a village west of Dunfermline in Fife, Scotland. Lots of history around here and wonderful countryside walks, which are great for my Dog Duke. If you are looking for a nice easy sit, in a quiet setting then this could be for you. Duke is 10 and slowing down. He was never over active and is perfect for off leash walks.
I am actually in need of someone quite urgently as I have a trip planned at the start of July. I was let down by someone who was going to look after Duke.
Drop me a line if you are interested and want to know more.
Alastair

5 Likes

Hello @Alastair-Fife and welcome to the forum. I encourage you to add a link to your listing in your forum username, to allow for easy access for forum members. I’ll add the instructions below.

Adding listing to your forum username/profile

Although you still have a month before your sit starts, you may want to consider inviting sitters local to you who have only references or one or two reviews. Many sitters are new to THS but not necessarily to pet sitting and may be eager to get that all-important review.

Francine,
Volunteer Forum Moderator

3 Likes

Hello Alastair!

I am booked in July here in the US, but crave having an overseas sit. Scotland is on my list of favorites!

Good Luck to you!

AnaRose

1 Like

Maybe next time. :slight_smile:

Alastair

Hi Andrew
Lots of Fifers on here, most have moved away but still call themselves fe Fife, me included. I’m more east Fife though.
Good luck with your sit and I hope you get a fantastic fit.
Elsie

1 Like

Hello @Alastair-Fife. Welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the community forum. I see you’ve found a sitter. That’s wonderful. You’re off to a great start.
Happy travels!
KarenE

Hello @Alastair-Fife, I read your post only now and I realise that it is more than 2 months old, but I just want to let you know that I will be doing house sits exactly in your area - Dundee, Farfar and Glenfarg in Fife - before I will move on to the Scottish Highlands in the far North, to start another sit

Admin Notice: Post Moderated Member Direct Messaged

1 Like