Hey from Devon, UK

Hi Everyone! I’m Sam from East Devon, just joined, so still finding my feet. I have a fabulous 10 year Handsome Golden Retriever that needs a loving sitter now and again. We are about 5 miles from the sea, close to Dartmoor and Exmoor. Unfortunately our previous sitter, has now passed onto other things. I love this site, what a great idea. Now I just need a sitter.

5 Likes

Hi @Drucey2 Welcome to the Forum! You have a gorgeous Golden Retriever–what is his name?

When does your sit begin? Here are instructions to add your profile link to your Forum Profile.

Good luck!

1 Like

His name is Duke ! We have a variety of dates that need covering and are on our profile. We have September 7th this year for 15 days then in May next year.

2 Likes

Hi Sam, I love Devon and Duke is divine. The Sept dates could work out great. If you add your profile here I can take a closer look. Have a great summer day!
Mimi

1 Like

Hi @Drucey2 and a warm welcome to you from us all on the forum team! You already have a couple of interested members here on this thread, and not surprising… just look at gorgeous Duke!! So that you don’t miss out on their interest, I have added your listing link into your forum profile so that they can follow up with you on the main website. Sounds like you might be finding your September sitters very soon!! All the best, Vanessa

@anon49809275 @pinkhouse (big welcome too) - please check Drucey’s profile - the link is now added! Good luck!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the TrustedHouseSitters community @Drucey2 !!! Duke is absolutely gorgeous, what a handsome pup. Best of luck on your new house sits. Here’s a blog post you might find useful. Cheers!
How to create the perfect home and pet owner listing | TrustedHousesitters.com

2 Likes