Hi from Ireland

Hi @paws4you and a very big welcome to TrustedHousesitters and our community forum, it is great to have you here!

I am delighted to hear you have already been enjoying the world of housesitting and are on your second sit. Where was your first sit?

I hope you are enjoying all that Amsterdam has to offer and have some lovely new furry friends keeping you company. Our very own @Therese has been cat-sitting in Amsterdam recently too, funnily enough.

It is great to hear you have found this forum helpful as you started your housesitting journey. We have a large community of experienced, insightful, friendly members who are always on hand to share their stories and advice. And if you ever have any questions that spring to mind, you can search using the little magnifying glass icon up in the top or start your own thread as you have done today.

Something our forum members do as well, and you can too is add your TrustedHousesitters profile link into your forum profile. This can help owner members easily locate your profile to connect.

I have added a link below that will help you with this

Wishing you a fab sit and look forward to hearing more about your sitting adventures here on the forum.

All the best
Lucy

3 Likes