Hi I'm Kendra with my husband Ted from Colorado

Hi there! I’m Kendra from Arvada/Westminster, Colorado (NW suburb of Denver). I was introduced to this interesting concept by my new neighbor Bal. After telling me more, I figured it’s time to have some fun. I love to travel and have been to several places in the world so I can relate to your travel possibly. But, my intentions are to help you with your travels by taking great care of your animals and home while you are gone. My grand fur girls are my favorite and when I get to, I sit for other friends as well. I’m extremely active so walking and playing are the best. Can’t wait to meet your furry family!

3 Likes

Welcome Kendra. I’m Fiona from Edinburgh Scotland and on a cat sit in Sacramento at the moment. Enjoy the forum.

Hello @KendraK2Eliason,

On behalf of the forum team, a warm welcome to the TrustedHousesitter’s community. I have family in Arvada and used to live in Denver. I did my undergrad at the University of Denver and I especially miss this time of year in CO…is it just me or has traffic has gotten out of control there? It’s like LA now. Anyhow, I am so glad you have discovered TrustedHousesitters from your neighbor! What type of dog are your grand dogs? oh I guess that’s assuming they are dogs. Are they cats?

If you do decide to become and member you cannot share a link to your listing in this post, or ay post, do share a link to your listing on your forum profile for a bit of extra exposure. But the main website is where ALL our members will see your opportunity and be able to apply and message with you.

If at any time you need any help don’t hesitate to reach out to our community here which is full of helpful members who have been through the process themselves and will happily give advice and guidance. And don’t forget our membership support team are always on hand to give assistance.

All the very best,

Kelly & the forum team

1 Like